Do you want to be able to take dynamic video on any terrain that looks like it could only have been taken from an advanced track dolly?
Introducing The Newest Innovation of Camera Stabilizers from Glide Gear DNA-1000 For DSLR Cameras And Smaller Video Cameras
Meet the latest in Steady Cam engineering from Glide Gear
The Glide Gear DNA-1000 stabilization system is our top of the line model and includes counter weights for cameras 0.7 to 1.5lbs. The weight sled can accommodate more weights if needed. Common washers can be used if needed to add additional weight. The DNA-1000 is made for the amateurs and pros alike, and you will join the elite few that can really create free-floating motion picture shots with professional cameras anytime, anywhere. It is extremely quick and easy to setup the balance. The camera plate (cheeseplate) adjusts laterally and fore to aft allowing simple horizontal balancing of your camera. For balancing along the vertical axis, simple follow the system outlined in the manual, which involves adding or removing the counterweights, and/or the telescoping sled, and also adjusting the dynamic sled to perfectly balance the system to your camera. When the system is balanced properly the super light DNA-1000 will allow the camera to float through the air while taking gracefully smooth shots whether on rough terrain, jogging, or even running up and down stairs. The DNA-1000 allows for unhindered 360deg rotation, booming, panning, and any other type of extreme shooting you can imagine.
This sophisticated stabilization system can take on a wider range of camera sizes than any of our other models; It also fits standard Glide Gear, Steadicam, and Glidecam harness systems. With a free-floating 3-axis gimbal joint, offset comfort foam handle grip, ultra light aircraft aluminum construction, precision CNC machined parts with tight tolerances, easy adjustments and easy release, no tools, drop-on cheese plate; and a super wide range of camera compatibility, you have an unparalleled camera stabilization system right out of the box.
What really sets the DNA-1000 ahead of the competition is the DNA-1000 dynamic sled (base platform) can extend or retract, allowing you to adjust the systems rotational pan inertia, and eliminating pendulum sway that can be experienced with some of the lower end models.
- The most advanced stabilization system on the market for its camera weight range
- Super lightweight, only 1.6lbs without counterweights
- Easy adjustment controls with easy release camera plate
- Three-axis gimbal joint with 360° rotation and adjustable convergence
- Quick adjust sliding telescoping center post
- Dynamic balance sled system with adjustable sway control and rotational and pan inertial control
- Super grip cushioned handle grip with precision bearings
- Anodized and powder coated aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight superior performance and extreme longevity
- Weights provided: Range 0.7 – 1.5 lbs Additional weights can be added if needed.
- Engineered for a very wide range of compact cameras and medium-size rigs up to 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions of head: 5″ x 3″ x 1″
- Sled base platform dims: 10.5″ x 2 3/4″ (shortest) or 14″x2 3/4″ (longest)
- Center post 3/4 – 1/2″ diameter
- Height 11″ shortest, 15″ tallest
- Weight: 1.6lbs without counterweights
- 10-pc counterweight set of 6 large and 4 small
- Camera mounting plate has 1/4″ and 3/8″ mounting holes
- Optional LCD monitor attachment on base plate (1/4″ hole)